Best Clovis Neighborhoods
- Quail Lake ($240k +)
- Deauville Estates ($300k +)
- Copper River ($300k +)
- Kings Crossing ($300k +)
- Buchanan Estates ($375k +)
- Morgan Run ($520k +)
- Polo Ranch Estates ($8000k +)
- Blackhawk Estates ($850k +)
- Shenandoah Farms ($850k +)
- Monte Verdi Estates ($900k +)
Top Affordable Neighborhoods
- Old Town Clovis ($185k +)
- Loma Vista ($220k +)
- Harlan Ranch ($235k +)
- European Quarter ($220k +)
- European Village ($220k +)
- European Parc ($250k +)
Homes with Clovis Schools
Clovis Real Estate News
- Our Company Philosophy
- Morgan Run Homes for Sale
- European Village Homes for Sale
- European Quarter Homes for Sale
- European Parc Homes for Sale
- Clovis West Homes for Sale
- Clovis North Homes for Sale
- Buchanan High School Homes for Sale
- Monte Verdi Estates Homes for Sale
- Shenandoah Farms Homes for Sale
Join Our Facebook Page!
Clovis Real Estate News
There are a number of reasons why Clovis, CA is one of the best place to move to. Here are our top 5 reasons why Clovis is an ideal place to live.
1. Schools: The Clovis Unified School District (CUSD) is known nationally for its high academic standards, top athletics and award winning activities. Many families have moved to Clovis just for the schools. And who can blame them? The nationally acclaimed Clovis Unified School District continuously strives for a level of excellence rarely found in a public school system. If schools are important to you, Clovis simply has the best schools in central California!
2. Location: Located in the heart of California, Clovis is known as its big-city feel with small-town values. Residents can escape to some of the country’s most beautiful attractions, such as three National Parks – Yosemite, King’s Canyon and Sequoia. But that’s not all, Clovis is just a short drive from snow skiing or the beach! Living in Clovis is ideal because you can enjoy easy access to major cities, like San Francisco and Los Angeles, but live in a community without the traffic or big-city problems.
3. Cost of Living: Due in part to its affordability, Clovis has experienced steady population growth over the past several decades. With a current population of just under 100,000, Clovis is expected to continue to steadily grow. Compared to the rest of California and the United States, the Central Valley is very affordable. For example, homes prices in Clovis begin in the mid-100’s, comparable to most cities throughout the United States. But Clovis’ superior schools and ideal location make it one of California’s best kept secrets!
4. Safety: Clovis has award winning public safety departments. Clovis is the safest city in the Central Valley and its police and fire departments are another top reason people live in Clovis. You’ll be comforted to know that your life and possessions are protected in this great little city and community.
5. People: People really make the difference when relocating to a new area. In Clovis, you’ll find a diverse population of people who are friendly, warm, and generous. Clovis residents take pride in their community, schools, parks, and neighborhoods. It’s one of the main reasons why we say, “You’ll Love It Here!”
Summary: Clovis boasts of top rated school district, award winning public safety departments, economic growth, low cost of housing and some of the best events in the Central Valley. If you’re thinking of moving to Clovis, let us know. We’ll help make your transition a lot smoother.
Clovis Real Estate — “You’ll Love It Here!”