Best Clovis Neighborhoods
- Quail Lake ($240k +)
- Deauville Estates ($300k +)
- Copper River ($300k +)
- Kings Crossing ($300k +)
- Buchanan Estates ($375k +)
- Morgan Run ($520k +)
- Polo Ranch Estates ($8000k +)
- Blackhawk Estates ($850k +)
- Shenandoah Farms ($850k +)
- Monte Verdi Estates ($900k +)
Top Affordable Neighborhoods
- Old Town Clovis ($185k +)
- Loma Vista ($220k +)
- Harlan Ranch ($235k +)
- European Quarter ($220k +)
- European Village ($220k +)
- European Parc ($250k +)
Homes with Clovis Schools
Clovis Real Estate News
- European Village Homes for Sale
- European Quarter Homes for Sale
- European Parc Homes for Sale
- Clovis West Homes for Sale
- Clovis North Homes for Sale
- Buchanan High School Homes for Sale
- Monte Verdi Estates Homes for Sale
- Shenandoah Farms Homes for Sale
- Blackhawk Estates Homes for Sale
- Polo Ranch Homes for Sale
Join Our Facebook Page!
Clovis Real Estate News
More Clovis Homes for Sale Needed
Help! There’s a shortage of Clovis homes for sale. The Clovis real estate market needs more homes to sell! Currently, there’s only 282 Clovis homes on the market — which is only a few months supply. In other words, if the current pace of sold Clovis homes continues, the current supply of Clovis homes will be sold out in the next 2-3 months. This could be great news if you’ve been wanting to sell your Clovis home, but didn’t think you could.
The Bottom Line
The Clovis real estate market needs more homes to sell. If you’ve thought of selling your home but didn’t think you could — think again! Less than 50% of all Clovis homes sold are foreclosures. There is still an ample supply of Clovis buyers who are looking to buy a Clovis home. Is your property the type of home a Clovis buyer would like? If so, the sooner you get your home on the market the less competition you’ll have from other Clovis home sellers.
What’s Your Clovis Home Worth?
Wondering how much your Clovis home is worth? We offer a fast, FREE, and easy home evaluation. Just click here to see how much your Clovis home is worth. Then go to our Seller page and find out how we can help you sell your Clovis home FAST and FOR MORE.
If you have any questions about the value of your home or whether now is the right time to list your Clovis home, let us know. We’ll walk you through the benefits of listing your home now while more Clovis homes for sale are needed and the inventory of Clovis homes is low.