Best Clovis Neighborhoods
- Quail Lake ($240k +)
- Deauville Estates ($300k +)
- Copper River ($300k +)
- Kings Crossing ($300k +)
- Buchanan Estates ($375k +)
- Morgan Run ($520k +)
- Polo Ranch Estates ($8000k +)
- Blackhawk Estates ($850k +)
- Shenandoah Farms ($850k +)
- Monte Verdi Estates ($900k +)
Top Affordable Neighborhoods
- Old Town Clovis ($185k +)
- Loma Vista ($220k +)
- Harlan Ranch ($235k +)
- European Quarter ($220k +)
- European Village ($220k +)
- European Parc ($250k +)
Homes with Clovis Schools
Clovis Real Estate News
- Clovis Unified Home for Sale!
- European Village Homes for Sale
- European Quarter Homes for Sale
- European Parc Homes for Sale
- Clovis West Homes for Sale
- Clovis North Homes for Sale
- Buchanan High School Homes for Sale
- Monte Verdi Estates Homes for Sale
- Shenandoah Farms Homes for Sale
- Blackhawk Estates Homes for Sale
Join Our Facebook Page!
Polo Ranch Estates
Polo Ranch Estates is a unique Clovis community where residents enjoy features no other Clovis community can boast — both a country setting with luxurious city amenities. For example, all Polo Ranch homes reside on manicured 2+ acre lots, but unlike other rural properties, Polo Ranch residents have exclusive access to its own Polo Ranch Clubhouse, which includes a community pool, tennis courts, and horseback arena and riding trails. If you’ve been searching for the space and privacy of country living, but don’t want to leave behind the conveniences of Clovis, then Polo Ranch is the ideal community. No other Clovis community offers country-club features in a secluded and upscale rural setting.
Polo Ranch is with the Clovis Unified School District. Students attend Cedarwood elementary, Clark middle school, and Clovis high school.
Polo Ranch Homes for Sale
Polo Ranch homes for sale cater toward those who seek large rural properties of 2+ acres with magnificent custom homes. Take a drive through Polo Ranch to view the large landscaped lots, high end homes, and views of the Sierra Mountains. The setting of this one-of-a-kind Clovis community is why few Polo Ranch homes seldom come on the market. If you’ve been wanting to live in this neighborhood and a home comes on the market, don’t wait – it won’t be there for long! Below is a current list of all of Polo Ranch homes for sale:
We never sell or give out your information.